How does one explain federal food stamp rules to Hank Hudson of the Montana DPHHS?

How does one explain federal food stamp rules to Hank Hudson of the Montana DPHHS?

Hank Hudson says there is no relationship between paying traffic fines, mandatory auto insurance and increases in food stamp nrs. (NO deduction allowed for these)Allen Nichels says (correctly) that those eligible for food stamps can collect food stamps due to paying traffic fines, and mandatory auto insurance costs, thereby causing a food stamp skyrocket. How do we explain this to Hank Hudson of the Montana DPHHS


I think TOO many people are on food stamps that totally abuse the system!! I'm not against helping people in need (God knows I've been in need many times!!) But people totally abuse it and go out of their way to suck the system while others that need temporary help can't get it!! Food stamps should be a TEMPORARY thing until someone gets back on their feet! Not a way of life! I don't think that they should include traffic fines, that is ridiculous. Behave on the road and you (possibly) won't get a ticket!! How about they include GAS prices so us ALL can get a little help! Haha!



Popular Q&A

How can I pull my own CLUE insurance report?
Similar to your credit report, you are entitled to view your CLUE report once per year at no charge. I've done it, just can't remember the URL. Google it.

Do auto insurance companies typically offer military discount?
The only company I know of that offers a military discount is USAA Insurance. None of the 20 or so companies I work with on a daily basis offer one.Source(s):Insurance Agent

What is the most popular and best auto insurance broker in NYC? Any recommendations? What is the advantage?
You will eventually find the answer by yourself. You should research patiently, and get quotes from different insurers -take your time. A used car, and a clean driving record will definitively help you have lower rates. I had to do a lot of research and estimates because my old car broke, so...

Buying a used car from another person in Pennsylvania.?
Yes you will need liability insurance before you transfer the car in PA. In that state, all you need to do is go to a title/plate agency and complete the transaction. The DMV is just for licenses in PA.