How much would insurance be for a 99-04 mustang convertible?

How much would insurance be for a 99-04 mustang convertible?

I'-m 17 and I have had my license for 9 months. I am under my parents name..I want liability. I have a 97 toyota camry and i think it is $67 a month for liability. I'-ve been looking into convertible mustangs 99-04. V6 and automatic. Would it dramatically rise then what we are already paying?


if all you want is liability, it will be about the same....if you borrow money to pay for the car, you will have to carry collision, and comp as well...


You need to ask your parents to get you a quote. Too many factors go into insurance for anybody to answer for you...


depends on where you live. My 19 year old daughter drives a red mustang conv (2000) v-6 auto. In north texas its close to 5000.00 a year. full coverage.



Popular Q&A

How much does it cost to get your first car?
hello shellyplease see these article on getting your first car in Canada:……………http://find-a-driving-school...

My GPS Made Me Do It': Top Excuses When Getting Pulled Over
My GPS told me to do it.» That's one of the top excuses offered by drivers who get pulled over for a moving violation, according to a new study. Other favorites: I'm lost; I spilled a hot drink in my lap; I'm on my way to an emergency.

Can i be on my parents auto insurance policy if ive moved out?
Before we talk about the address issue, let’s talk about your auto insurance coverage.You say you bought a new car, and I assume YOUR NAME is the only listed owner of this car. You did not mention if you paid cash for the car, or if you financed the car through a car loan company or bank....

What are some inexpensive, yet reliable auto insurance companies?
try mercury, aig, or progressive...get a free online insurance quote here...http://www.autoinsurancepros.netSource(s):

How to open a used auto dealership?
I had a used car dealership in New Jersey, USA. I will answer your question based on my experience. You will have to research Canada laws and licensing. First you need a properly zoned facility. Then you need a dealer's license. Insurance. Tax ID number. Notary license or access to a Notary...