How to shop for this insurance bundled?

How to shop for this insurance bundled?

I am not happy with my current agent and would like to shop for new. I need 3 types of insurance: 1 - a home I own in another state that I currently rent out. 2 - renters insurance for my current residence. 3 - auto insurance. The agents I have contacted have an easy enough time with my auto and renters, but when it comes to including my home in another state, they say they can'-t help me. I'-d like one agent, one company. Any suggestions?


You're going to need a LARGE agency, maybe a VERY large one, that has multiple branches, and multiple licenses in multiple states. Most likely, it will be an independent agency.The best short cut, is to call national carriers, ask if they write in both states, and then ask for a local agent. But if your "other state" is a high risk state, like Florida or Louisiana, you're probably going to have an easier time finding an agent in THAT state, who might have a license in YOUR state.Maybe you should repost, and tell everyone WHICH two states you're looking for.


In order for an agency to write your business in another state the agent must be licensed in the state where the home is located. That's usually very tough to find unless the agent is located on a state border there's usually no reason for them to carry two different state licenses.



Popular Q&A

Do I really need to add my wife as a driver on MY policy?
Yes you do. Insurance companies need to be aware of all risks. It will affect your rates if she has a bad driving record, or bad credit, or if she's a youthful driver.

I need the number to aiu auto insurance company?
call 800-555-1212, its a free call.

What is "full auto coverage" in California?
What is full coverage auto insurance in California? There are two types of full motor vehicle coverage in CA – required (basic) and optional (standard). While the legally required basic coverage plan is cut and dry (certain liability minimums), the optional (the so-called standard) coverage...

Can new auto insurance company find an incident not reported with DMV but claimed with current insurance comp?
It is probably a matter of public record, and yes, they share information between companies. If you don't report it, and they find it, you have committed fraud. If you don't report it, and they don't find it, and you ever make a claim, it may turn up then and would be cause to deny your claim...

Moped law???
NJ Moped laws are you be at least 15 years old to get a moped permit. After you pass a written test. you can drive during daylight hours only. After you pass a road test you get a permanent moped license. Any one that has an automobile license can drive a moped with no special license. You...