My brother was arrested for dui on my auto policy a year ago. Now a year later i receive a non renewal letter?

My brother was arrested for dui on my auto policy a year ago. Now a year later i receive a non renewal letter?

How do i get him removed from my policy ?


Yeah an accident or violation or whatever often does not show up on your insurance (the higher rates, penalties, etc.) until your current policy is up. Most people get a policy term of four months, six months or a year. Thats why you can pay the whole term amount at once, but most of us just pay a payment of the whole each month. Unfortunately they dont have to cover you once the term is up when something like this happens. You may have to switch insurance providers. Youll need to call them to make sure.Source(s):Life



Popular Q&A

Does anyone know of an auto insurance provider that does not require a credit check in Vancouver, WA?
Leader Infinity will waive the credit check if you want, but then they'll give you the most expensive rates, so it's not like you'll get the same rate with a score of 550, as someone with an 800. You won't. Even if you had an 800 score, if you ask them to waive the credit check, you get the...

What are some discounts that many auto insurance companies offer that might help save some money?
Depends on the company and the state that you live in. Auto insurance is regulated by each state so it can differ from state to state.Some companies might offer:-Good student discount (if you have a B or better average, so 3.0 or higher)-Driver Training discount (if you got your drivers license...

I think that I am being cheated by an auto claims company how do you determine your cars value?
You are not being cheated. This is simply a matter of documentation.This is one of the most common issues in settling total loss car claims. Most of the time the owner of the car is basing their value on "asking prices" and not actual selling prices and their is a deadcars42 stated...

Do i have to have a car title notarized in oregon?
Are you transferring the title? Call your local Bureau of Motor Vehicles. My guess would be "yes" since that has been the practice in every state that I have lived in.1.Oregon DMV Find vehicle title transfer info for residents of Oregon.Search Results1.Oregon...