What is a service in the new york city area that buys crashed cars?

What is a service in the new york city area that buys crashed cars?

i got in a accident and i need a service that will give me the most for my car


start calling junk yards


Any place that mentions that they take salvaged vehicles. I used Insurance Auto Auctions they are pretty good...I dont have any contact information they are based out of Medford NYSource(s):Previous accident experience, Experience in Insurance Industry


how about hudson river. they have found bodies before and now will be the crashed cars.



Popular Q&A

(read details) Can I drive my Nissan Skyline in Quebec if I convert it to LHD (Left hand drive)?
Hi mate great car you are going for there.I would have said before you added extra info that it would be fine to leave it RHD .I would nip on the free forum,and ask on there.http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/I have spoke to some owners over the years from your neck of the woods.Source(s):R32...

I just passed my uk driving test?
HOW TO BUY A CARGo onto the Auto Trader website or Piston Heads classified website to look for a car that you want. All you have to do is type in your post code, your budget, what car you want, and how far you are willing to travel to view the car. After you find the car you really like and...

Best overall value in car insurance / auto insurance [Oregon]? -- MORE BELOW --?
Look up the insurance company ratings on AM Best Co. or JD Powers Co.Then call the companies you choose for premium quotes

Are there fees for auto policy rewrites?
whenever a policy is rewritten, its basically started as a brand new policy with a new policy#. That means that you will most likely have to pay the new business policy fee again, and a downpayment to start.If you are dealing with brokers, then they might even add their broker fee on.

How do deductible work for auto insurance when you are not at fault?
Yes it means that you have a $250. deductible on your collision coverage. It means that you will have to pay the first $250. and your insurance will pay the rest. If you got the plate of the culprit, give it to your insurance company. They will attempt to collect from him and if they do...